Sunday, March 1, 2009

March sketches for you!

How are you doing on this beautiful Sunday afternoon? Well, at least it's bright and sunny in my neck of the woods, but for some of you it's a cold and snowy day. I guess that's one of the benefits of living in west Texas!! Winters here don't last very long and when it does get cold you just have to wait a few days and it usually warms up.

For this month I kept the sketches really simple. This will leave lots of freedom for you to adapt the design to fit your own style and tastes. My layout ended up really simple as well, something I am not used to. I am not sure if it was the supplies that led it to be that way or what, either way it was fun and I used some Cloud 9 products that I might not have normally chosen for myself, always a good challenge.






Have a great rest of your weekend. And, if you get a chance to work with one or both of these sketches make sure and post them in the gallery for all of us to see!

Happy scrapping!!
Blogged by Becky

3 comments:

  1. Oh, sure...another sketch with photos "off kilter." This is definitely going to be a "challenge" but I will give it a try!!! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your LO of the girls are always so amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin