Saturday, March 28, 2009

Have you checked out our store?

I was browsing a while back in the AC Bailey online store and stumbled over some real gems... I looked in the tab AC Bailey Originals and found some awesome kits enough to do two pages and a few cards all wrapped in a one package. They are great kits for the Seasoned Scrapper as well as the novice. I have to say I was and still am amazed at the awesome paper and embellishments in the kit. So I had to share with you the items I made out of two kits... and I have to tell you I had a blast.

first two are my grandson he is fixing to turn 13 so I have been scrappin' an album of him. her are two layouts I did using the Encourage Kit.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also made a few other items using the scraps from the Encourage Kit as well as the Inspire Kit.

Cute little flowers I add some bulk buttons and inked the edges... this was a fun project.

Photobucket

I then used some Craft Plastic, Kaiser Pearls and the scraps from the kits and made some cards.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Last but not least I found this little gift box purse on the internet and made it from from the left over scraps from a Mini album I made for the AC Bailey news letter. I added some Flora Doodle and had a cute little gift bag.

Photobucket

I would encourage you to check out these kits they are as beautiful as the are fun!

Have a Happy Scrappin' Day!!

Auntie Em

3 comments:

  1. love all the stuff you did!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I miss this post when it first came out?!? Great projects, Em. I will be "lifting" those cards!!! thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin