Sunday, February 22, 2009

Here Is An Open Challenge For All You Bloggers

My world is changing, I am taking a job working the night shift (10pm - 7 am)So to get ready I have been staying up later and later each day since Thursday last night I stayed up way late (5:30 am) to get ready for this transition. In my delirium I came up with a fun new challenge.

My challenge is to look thru the pile of leftovers and Choose 2 papers left from two different projects the trick is to say those don't match. then I want you to make a LO using these 2 papers no other papers allowed. Use your embellishments, ribbon and what ever else is in the pile from the original projects to make combo work. You can use scraps to make some of the new style circle flowers, but you can not just glue circles, squares strips or other shapes that have not been altered or worked in to embellishments of some type.

you will need a full sheet left from one project and a scrap that can be trimmed to at least 8 x 8. then I want you to take the handful of embellishment left from both projects and supplement with what ever you find and make this combo work.

as you see I used...a pastel light greens,soft golds and white, with and antique weathered paper with reds browns and tan papers. It was almost like June cleaver meets Tim Holtz.

Photobucket

I (Emma Hicks) have a nice little Prize for this challenge. Post to this thread with a link to the page you created. I will have my 3 yr old grandson draw one name.

Dead line 5:pm(pst) March 1st

The prize for this challenge is not from AC Bailey Designs and AC Bailey Designs is not liable in anyway with the Prize Emma Hicks sends to the winner. This RAK is not returnable or exchangeable for any other item. This is a personal RAK from Emma Hicks.

Thanks for playing a long

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin