Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Good Morning everyone, today I wanted to share a few things I made with my DT kit this month. I took the kit with me to CHA and worked on these projects in the hotel room in the evenings. I got to play with some October Afternoon goodies from the Detours line!

Here's a one photo layout I did with an old pic of my son. I love the detail a bit of hand stitching gives to a page, don't you? I was really happy with the way this layout came out!



And here's a simple cover I made to alter a pocketbook planner: (Gotta love Target's dollar store bins!)Now if I were just organized enough to use it...


And finally, here's a mini album I put together. The binding is a simple accordian fold and the pages are inserted between the folds. I strengthened the cover by using Bazzill Chip Brackets at the top and bottom, which were first painted, stamped and then covered with glossy accents.

Thanks for looking everyone,
Elisabeth

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your beautiful projects. I've been wanting to get my hands on that glossy accent, but keep forgetting...it's going in my wish list!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin