Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Digital Scrapbooking for Beginners

I have been scrapbooking for 14 years now. I love cutting my paper, inking my edges, and leaving physical evidence of my art process all over my craft room. However, I've also tried my hand at digital scrapbooking. I am no expert here, and while I am digi scrappin I feel as I am a beginner all over again. For my February supplies I got to use one of the Digital Scrapbooking Memories Beginner CDs. This cd is awesome. Not only does it have a digital kit full of papers and embellishments, but it has pre-made pages that you only have to add a photo and some journaling like I did here: There are also instructional videos on the CD showing you how to make the same pages that they have pre-made for you. So as you're learning digi basics, you're also creating a layout. After you get comfortable you can play around and make you're own layouts using the included kit like these:

So, if you've been wanting to try digi but have been afraid to, I challenge you to get one of these CDs and try it. It is a big help in easing you into this whole new world of scrapping we know as digi.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin