Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Chatterbox and one of my favorite things

This Chatterbox Together collection was so fun to work with because of the cute patterns and coordinating felt and chipboard shapes. I love it because it allows me to do one of my favorite things to do on scrapbook pages: hand cut work. So, I did a little bit of that on this page I will show you. Cutting shapes and patterns from the paper is a great way to add your own embellishments and make a page truly your own. Once you cut the patterns out you can bend and ink and add sparkle or whatever might fit your need for the page.

I love the 3 dimensional quality it adds to a layout or card. Here is my page along with some details of the cut work.



Thanks for stopping by the AC Bailey blog today!
Have a great day! From Becky

2 comments:

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin