Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Some October Afternoon Deliciousness

I absolutely LOVE this paper!! The country feel of The Daydream collection it went great with some of the fun In Stitchz templates available in the store too! This first layout I actually used the coordinating journaling cards for the background and used the September sketch by the ever so talented Lisa for inspiration!.

The next is a 12x12 acrylic frame by Clearscraps. You can display your completed layouts or do what I've done here and alter the outside to go along with the layout. I used my crop-a-dile to punch holes, then I put brads through them to accent the layout. Oh and you like that title? I used my electronic cutter to cut out princess using the ACB exclusive dingbat font ACB scrappin words.


Last I got to play with a Making Memories chipboard letter as well. I used scrap pieces of paper to cover the chipboard. I also just punched a circle from one of the patterns and then my flower accent is from one of the patterened papers as well. Then I just cut up some Prima "Say it in Crystals" and viola, a fun and easy home decor item. It would also make a great make and take or even a class kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin