Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A fun little mini album!!

This was a fun album to make, and it was easy. I really wanted to do an album about a few of my favorite things, and I wanted to document why I loved them. It was a great trip down memory lane, and I realized that a lot of the things that mean the most to me, have been passed down from my grandmother. I started with a great little album by October Afternoon, which unfortunately is no longer available, and two paper sets from OA, Daydream and Detours. I love that the sets have matching journaling cards, and I used them for most of my jounaling - great time saver!!! Also, both paper sets coordinate well enough with each other that you can use them interchanginbly. I accented everything with some AC Halstead Felt Embellishments, Just the Edge Bazzill and some rubons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin