Thursday, September 11, 2008

My Mind's Eye My Sunshine

Hello again! It's been a rainy week here in west Texas where I live, so how about a little Sunshine? "My Sunshine" from My Mind's Eye, that is! I love this cute paper set and had fun creating these projects with it. You can find it at the AC Bailey store.

The first of the projects I'll share with you is an altered chipboard flower by Making Memories. I simply made a template of one of the petals by tracing around the flower, then cut out petals of different patterned papers, inked the edges and glued them to the flower. The brown paper strips are from the product label at the end of the patterned paper sheet (way to scrap my stash, huh?)which I curled around a pencil, then added buttons around the center and some ribbon to the back and voila!!



This layout is one of my current favorites. I love this picture of my baby girl, and the blues in the My Sunshine set compliment it so well. I cut both the paislees and little flowers from one of the patterned paper sheets and folded the ribbon accordion style and glued it down real well. The silly stuff kept wanting to come undone! I like the end result, though.




Make sure and stop by the AC Bailey store for a little Sunshine and check out some of the other great new products that are arriving. Have a fabulous day!

Thanks,
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin