Friday, September 5, 2008

September Sketch

Ever feel like you have too many pictures to squeeze onto a one page layout? I know I feel like that all the time, but since I don't like to do 2 pagers, I find a way to make it work. Either I pick the best 2 or 3 pictures or I crop them down. I created this sketch to accommodate up to 9 2x3 pictures, and there is still a little white space so your eyes can rest.

Tip: Use your photo editing software to change the size of the pics, and move them all to an 8x10 document. Then you can either send them to an online printer, or print them at home. If you arrange them in the order you want them, you won't have to cut each picture either.



Make sure you upload your layouts to the gallery and link them back to the challenge thread!

Here is my layout. I used the October Afternoon papers, rubons and a journaling tag.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the structure of this layout! Despite the fact that there are a lot of pictures, it does not appear overwhelming. I will definately have to try this one out!

    ReplyDelete

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin