Sunday, September 7, 2008

"Offbeat" acrylic album


When I opened my box of goodies and saw those yummy Basic Grey "Offbeat" papers, I knew they would be perfect for my acrylic album! And they made me want to dive in immediately! Love it when you get papers or supplies like that! And what acrylic album would be complete without some fabulous sparkle, right? I used some Prima crystals and three different colors of Stickles for my bling. And when I first saw the adorable jar of itty bitty Primas, I thought it was cute but I really thought they would be too small for me to work with. Boy, was I wrong!! I loved playing with those little pretties!! I ended up using them on almost every page of my album. Love 'em!

I included details and a complete supply list in my description in the gallery. I also uploaed a fun little project with a chipboard flower and a couple new digital layouts to the gallery as well if you'd like to check them out. And don't forget about our DT call!! Wouldn't you love to get fabulous goodies like the Scrapworks acrylic album and yummy Basic Grey Offbeat papers to play with? And Erica and the design team girls are such a sweet and fun bunch...we'd love to have you join us!! Oops...got a little off the subject there...hehe!!

Here's one of my new digital layouts made with the fun Digital Scrapbook Memories CD, "In the Mood."
There you have it...a few of my new projects for this month. Thanks for stopping by!! Have a great day!!
~Phoebe

1 comment:

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin