Thursday, October 23, 2008

Some Creative Imaginations deliciousness

After working on one of the exclusive project kits for ACBailey I was very happy I had some of the Creative Imaginations Miss Elle collection left over. The bright colors are so fun and I knew they would go so well with this cute picture of my neices. I also used a White Unibal signo pen and the circle Bazzill In Stitchz template and made some circles for something extra. Have you tried these templates? Everytime I thing my layout needs a little somethin' I reach for one of my templates and it's complete. Don't be intimidated by them if your not a sewer. I despise sewing but these kits make it too easy not to be a sewer..hmmm, I'm meaning a person who sews, not a stinky place to dump the stinkies....;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin