Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Coming soon...

Did you know that there's a new Digital Scrapbook Memories CD coming to the store?? It's called "Family Ties" and it's loaded with goodies! It's very versatile...it has categories like "teen" with funky colors and fun elements like potty people symbols...gotta love those!! And other categories like "wedding" and "heritage" have more classic and elegant elements for those special occasions. I have to admit...I was immediately drawn to the bright and playful look of the "teen" category. Here's a layout that I created using papers and elements from "teen:"

And they've also included some quickpages on this cd! Quickpages can be so handy when you need to create a layout in a hurry. You can use them as they are or you can add more elements to make them a little more personal. I used a quickpage for this layout...don't laugh at my baby picture!! {hehe!!}

I added flowers and buttons and the "remember" element to dress it up a bit but it was super cute without even adding a thing. I was resistant to quickpages when I first started digital scrapbooking, somehow it felt like cheating to me, but I have become a fan! You really can make them your own and they are wonderful for things like quick gift albums...not that I would ever use quickpages for gift albums that I make.{wink, wink!!} (shhh...don't tell my sister that I used quickpages to make a mini-album for her birthday...hehe!!)
So there's a little peek into the "Family Ties" cd that will be arriving soon. (I have to admit...every time I type "Family Ties," I hear the theme song and I have the urge to say, "Sit, Ubu, Sit...good dog. ) LOL!! (Forgive me for that 80's moment.) Thanks for stopping by!! Have a great day!!

~Phoebe

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for posting this. I love seeing your pages. I love how you dressed up that second layout. Very cute! I found this post through a google alert for "Digital Scrapbook Memories" (I'm the owner).

    ReplyDelete

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin