Friday, October 17, 2008

Basic Grey Offbeat

I love, love, love this line from Basic Grey. The color combo's are totally different and fresh. The patterns are ones that make it easy to cut and use too. And check out the adorable Element Stickers, these are cardstock weight and so fun to use!



This first layout I did using the 6x6 paper pad. As you can see I used 3 different sheets and layered them. I also added some of the element stickers for embellishments and a title block.



This next layout uses some of the papers in the paper set, a few more of the element stickers and the matching alphabet stickers.

1 comment:

  1. I too love this line, check out my September 13: sharing some scrapping blog post to see my "phelps phever" page created with this BG line!

    *previous post deleted to be more specific on where to find the layout*

    ReplyDelete

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin