Sunday, August 10, 2008

you make me happy....

when skies are grey.  Yep, I'm talkin about My Sunshine from MME.  And this set definitely makes me happy! ;)  BEAUTIFUL color combo!  There's a kind of "robin's egg blue" color throughout this pack that is just awesome!... I'm totally lovin' it!  One of my current fav colors for sure!  My favorite sheet (just cause I always like picking one) is this beauty:  

Loading image ...

whoa.. ok, that's a pretty big picture of it... but at least you get a good look at it! ;)  I pulled it from the net so that you could see the true color, since my photos of my layouts never seem to show exactly what the colors look like in real life.

So, as I started creating my layouts, and since I'm totally into using patterned paper for backgrounds lately, I just had to find the perfect subject to do a layout about and have this beautiful stuff show through as much as I could!  My daughter just finally (at 13 1/2 mos old) starting walking, so there I had it.. a "baby's first steps" page.  Perfect... I started creating.. and it came out like this:

she walks

And since this paper set seemed to scream "summer", the next two layouts I did of some backyard pics I took.

priceless

kink giggle

There is an "accessory sheet" in the paper pack that is full of great stuff!  Cardstock punch outs of journalling spots, tags, labels, scalloped borders... tons of cool embellies.. makes throwing together a layout quick and easy!

Click on the layouts to see a complete list of products used.

Hope everyone's having a good weekend.  Now, get outside, take some photos, then RUN to the store and pick up this paper set during the awesome Summer Sale next weekend!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin