Saturday, August 2, 2008

August Design Team Challenge!

Wow - can you believe it's a new month already? I can't believe Summer has turned the corner and we're now going to be heading into Autumn before you know it.

I'm so excited that it's my turn to post a challenge for our members, as along with the end of the lazy days of Summer, it seems like there might be a case of the missing mo-jo's going around too. ;) There's nothing I like more than spreading inspiration, so this month's challenge will focus finding inspiration in your everyday surroundings. Oh trust me, it's there!

So this month I challenge you to locate an object in your home, wardrobe, yard, etc that you love to look at every day. What about it do you love? The colors? The design? The texture? Use that to inspire your next layout, and interpret it as loosely as you wish - the entire point is just to get that spark of inspiration that soon sets your creative mo-jo on fire! :)

More on the challenge plus an example using one of my favorite pieces of clothing can be found on the AC Bailey Community Message Boards by clicking this link.

And don't forget - along with a new month comes a new round of our ongoing Summer Camp challenge! There are so many prizes to be had it's ridiculous!

I hope you come and play with us and enjoy the rest of your Summer... and have a great weekend!

All the best ~
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin