Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Treat yourself....

...I love Fall, and I love Back to School as it signals Fall is coming. But, it does tend to get stressful with all the shopping and preparing doesn't it?So,...I thought this CUTE little bobble may be just the pick-me-up we all will be needing in the next few weeks and it serves a great (back to school even) function- it can hold those papers and works of art in place on the FRIDGE! It is SO simple to make - I took two chipboard flowers, one was bigger than the other but it did not matter. I inked the edges, covered them in patterned paper (mine was from the MME Lush Bloom collection in Erica's store) and then placed a rhinestone int he center of the smaller (top) one for a bit of bling. I then diamond glazed the tops and let them sit to dry.When they were no longer tacky, I glued a small clothespin (got a whole bag for $2 at Wal-mart in the craft section) to the middle of the large covered chip flower and then glued the smaller covered chip flower on top of the clothespin. I attached a big BG magnet on the back and "tada" - a nice "back to school" gift for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin