Friday, August 22, 2008

Dreamstreet and Bo Bunny love

The Dreamstreet Birdie Bits paper has been taunting me ever since it was available in the store. The bright colors looked so fun and I loved the stitching in the background papers and thought it would go perfect with my new favorite tool, the Bazzill In Stitchz templates! I had these really cute pictures of my Suzi eating watermelon that matched the colors perfectly so viola! Oh, see those Prima Acrylic flowers? I used stickles on the underneith side and when they dried, used zip dry to attach. The glue doesn't show through because of the glitter. How cool is that?


Next I got to use the Bo Bunny Futbol papers to use with some soccer photos I had of my son. I also used Bo Bunny Elements Stamps with some white staz on ink then highlighted them with a White Signo pen. FOr the soccer border I used Queen & Co. soccer felt and then colored it with the signo pen as well.

For this one I I used my cricut with the sure-cuts-alot program to cut out part of the title using ACB Sketched Over Print in the Sunnyday Hand Font collection now available in the store. This is an ACBailey exclusive and these fonts are not available anywhere else!


Thanks for stopping by and it's not too late to join in our Summer Camp challenges! So come on by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin