Wednesday, August 6, 2008

August Summer Camp Sketch Challenge

Hi, ladies!! It's my turn to post a sketch for this month!! Yay! Know what I realized...my sketches look much better on paper than they do once I create them in Photoshop!! {hehe!!} Anyway, I kept my sketch nice and simple and I made it an 8x11 but feel free to make it 12x12 if you like. Here it is:





Feel free to mix it up and change it up...rotate it, use the blocks for photos or patterned paper or even embellishments...whatever you want. And as a little extra challenge...if you use a photo as the title for your layout, you get an extra 5 points!! Pictures like this...

could easily be used for a title on the layout. Have fun with it...check out road signs or shop signs or grab some chalk or paint and make your own!! Give it a try! :-) Hope you have fun with the challenge...and thanks for not laughing too hard at my little sketch!! ;-)

Thanks for stopping by!!

~Phoebe

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin