Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A little Basic Grey Sugared




Wow! It's so fun to have this blog up and running now and to see all of the fabulous things already posted by our talented design team girls. Are we having fun yet?

I have been anxious to get to post my projects- it's been hard to wait until almost the middle of the month, but hopefully for you it will be worth the wait. I loved being able to work with the beautiful and oh-so-versatile Basic Grey Sugared collection papers, chipboard stickers, brads, etc. I love the florals and stripes but what really got me with this collection, and why I wanted it so badly were the elephants, pink flamingoes and the giraffes. So perfect for these pictures of my newborn baby girl, don't you think? Have I mentioned that I love the stuff?


Here are a some pages I put together for your viewing pleasure.

1 comment:

  1. I just got those chipboard stickers, can't wait to play. These are totally inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin