Monday, June 9, 2008

Basic Grey Archaic

YAY!  My first post to the AC Bailey Blog!  How FUN!

I've had a chance to work with the BG Archaic line and as soon as I saw it in the store, I couldn't wait to play with it.  Those little dinosaurs are just toooo cute, and I envisioned many cute "little boy" layouts done with it.  But when I actually got playing with it, I kind of went in a different direction and am saving those adorable dino's for another time.  Here's a few layouts I did.

On the top half of this layout, I used a hobby blade and ruler to cut out a "square-ish" shape to see through to the white cardstock.  I love the new Archaic Buttons and Glazed Brads are just awesome!!



This next one, I used a combo of my favorite white gel pen, and my sewing machine to add accents to the photos and papers.  I just love these photos, they're my husband playing the very addicting Guitar Hero with our daughter.. hee hee.. cute!



Thanks for stopping by!

Amanda 

5 comments:

  1. Yay!! Your first ACB blog post!! Fun, isn't it?? Your layouts are awesome, Amanda!! They always are!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome, Amanda! I always say it, but I love your style and how you are able to add just the right amount of everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Amanda, that was me, Becky, making that last post. I forgot to change to my user name since I was here posting my projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that "baby likes 2 rock it" is an all-time fave! love it!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin