Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Technique Tuesday

Today I'm going to show you how to make fun dimensional flowers using your scallop punches.

I use 2 different sizes...the 2" and the 1.5". I punch out my paper using each punch..so I have 2 scallops. I then take the larger one and cut the 'petals'...I cut a heart shape...just slice every two notches...and then I bend the 'hearts' together...almost in half...and just bend all the petals upward. (you'll see what I mean once you try it)

Then with the smaller one I cut a slit on every scallop...and fold these all inward a bit.

Then I just attach the smaller one to the larger one...fan out all the petals a bit so they can curl up...add a fun button to the center and voila!!

I love doing this with different colors and textures of paper!!
Have Fun! Jenn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin