Thursday, January 7, 2010

A little AC Junior for ya!!

If you have boys this is the perfect paper set for you!!  Talk about fun, bright and versatile!!  This line is by American Crafts and is called simply...Junior!!  Here are a couple layouts I whipped up using it!!

For this layout I also used the Kaiser Kraft Fozz Felt (which is the product of the week!).  I love that the fozz felt comes in a wide strip which makes it so easy to use.  As you can see...I used the star felt and cut just a small strip out of the design...makes the perfect little accent!!  I also use the Bazzill In Stitchez Granny Stitches template to create my stitched zig zags.


And notice how different of topics these two layouts are...but isn't the paper perfect for both??  This one I used the number background as the base of my page...I thought it was perfect since I was doing a birthday layout!!  I then used the flip side of another pattern (the great thing about these papers is the flip side is a solid matching color!) to make the scallop strip down the page!  Again I used the Granny Stitchez (so going to have to get more of these!!).

Super fun paper....and just perfect for those boy pages...it's so hard to find papers that are so boy...but these are totally it!!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin