Wednesday, January 20, 2010

SEI Moravia

I had a grand time and completed TONS of projects using of the November KOTM, which contained the Moravia paper line from SEI.  I loved how all the rub-ons and accent pieces made it so easy to be so productive. I've even still got a bit of the papers and the Maya Road chipboard pieces left to play with another day!

First, I started with a layout for Cathy Zielske's "Design Your Life" class over at Big Picture Scrapbooking.  I love the way it turned out...


Next, I scrapped some Thanksgiving pictures from a couple years ago:













Then I made some cards (remembering to put something on the insides as well...
This one measures 4" x 4," my new favorite card size.




And another...



And I even made a 10-page mini album!  All I had to add was cardstock, ribbon, and a few baubles!


(To see the inside pages, click here: Inside Pages)

I love it when a kit gives me so much bang for my buck, don't you?


1 comment:

  1. Nice job with those papers! Love the inside of your card too...looks great!

    ReplyDelete

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin