Thursday, January 14, 2010

October Afternoon Report Card

Happy Thursday everyone!!!  After some computer issues I am finally able to post some fun cards based on October Afternoon's Report Card line.  October Afternoon's papers always have such fun designs and they are so much fun to work with!!!  This line is perfect any school related projects you may have, but the patterns are so fun, I thought I would make some cards that weren't school related just to show you the versatility of these papers. So without further ado, I present a fun little card set that will brighten up anyone's day!!!


Supplies:
October Afternoon Papers
October Afternoon Stickers
Bazzill Kraft
Bazzill Cream
Ribbon
Buttons
Twine
Texture Boutique
 The Star card is made with a regular star template that I traced onto a 6x12 piece of cardstock folded in half. I then embellished it with lots of fun October afternoon stickers buttons and ribbon.  I typed my sentiment out on the computer and cut it out for the card.
The Happy Face card is a regular 4 1/2" x 5 1/2" card that was made with scraps and pieced together on the card.  Such a fun happy card for these grey days.


This simple and easy card is once again made using a regular 4 1/2 x  5 1/2 card base.   I textured the white cardstock with the wonderful Texture Boutique and covered the Maya Road Chipboard with Patterned paper and outlined with a black marker.

Thanks for taking a look!!!
Kristii

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin