Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Technique Tuesday 9/8/2009

Since yesterday we talked about the Top Score Multiboard, I thought it would be fun to show a card using lots of scoring - and being card challenged myself, I am always on the lookout for cool cards and I found this. The tiny little card sits right into the card itself.


4 x 4 Inch Side Step Card

The card design, illustration and original text was created by Penny Wessenauer. I changed the directions slightly for easier understanding.


Cut cardstock 8 inches wide by 4 inches high.

Cut a slit 1 ½ inches from top of cardstock – starting ¾ inches from the left and stopping at 2 inches from the right ( as indicated by heavy line).

Score vertically stopping at the slit at ¾ inches, 1 ½ inches, 2 ¾ inches, and at 6 inches

Score from top to bottom at 4 inches (center of card – crossing over the slit).

Fold at score lines.

Have Fun!
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin