Wednesday, September 9, 2009

KOTM "scraps"

Good morning!!! I love making something out of nothing or you think it is nothing. I made these three cards out of little pieces of this and that left over from September's KOTM. All I added was the rubber stamp set I used to put the sentiment on with. The cards are about a 4"x8"- perfect little card to send in the mail or drop in a gift bag. So get those scraps out and see what you can make and be sure and check out September's KOTM over at AC Bailey.
This is a layout I did with the die cut paper by Prima that is in the kit. I love the look of the die cut paper and enjoy using it. Again this layout was inspired by some photo's I had of my granddaughter practicing writing and coloring. Perfect pic's for this months KOTM. Hope you have a great day and stop by the forum and say Hi.
by: C. Mercer

2 comments:

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin