Friday, February 26, 2010

Freaky Friday Challenge 2/26 from Christina

To begin I have to first give you the back story of this idea....
I took my mom to see Riverdance, and I ended up having to wear my old comfy shoes because my hip was hurting. So during intermission I was staring at my shoe and thought, hmmm that strip and button would make a cute embellishment on a page! Then a couple of days later i was getting a pair of jeans out of my closet and looked at the back pocket, and thought that would make a cute embellishment too!


So here we go after all of that.


Today's challenge is to use an everyday item as inspiration for your page. It can be anything, you just have to take a picture of the inspiration or explain what it was.


Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin