Friday, March 19, 2010

Freaky Friday Challenge 3/19/2010

From Zenita!!

Okay all week I've been using my product of the week ColorBox Chalk well you guessed it we are going to use them in our Freaky Friday Challenge. I want you to use a plain piece of cardstock and make the background with the ColorBox Chalk. In my sample I used Chestnut Roan and made flowers and then made more flowers in Tangerine and Yellow Ochre (sorry you can't see them real well on my sample). If you don't have ColorBox Chalks use any inks and make the background. You can go here to see the sample that I made http://www.acbaileyltd.com/gallery/member.php

I also have a full tutorial on my blog and the promise of blog candy if you follow the directions that are on my blog. So have fun and enjoy!! Oh yeah I know it is a Fall page and we are now having Spring like weather but I ran across these pics and they were perfect for the Chestnut Roan...lol..Sometimes we just have to find the pics to match our products. :?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin